Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance
Our goal is simple: to make sure you’re always satisfied with your purchase. Our highly trained staff will work with you to find the best solution for your needs. Whether you need a new HVAC unit installed, a tune-up, or repairs, we’ve got you covered.
We’re here to serve you! Call Us Today at (480) 673-8311
Heating and Cooling Maintenance Services
For over 15 years, Kappa-Air Experts have provided superior air conditioning and heating maintenance services throughout the area. We specialize in heating and cooling systems, including gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers, condensing units, ductless mini-splits, and much more. From furnace repair and replacement to duct cleaning and inspection, we provide comprehensive maintenance services that exceed expectations.
We’ve been serving homeowners like you for over 15 years in Mesa and the surrounding area. When you call on us for air conditioning and heating maintenance, you can count on:
- Honest advice about which solutions work best for your situation
- A commitment to getting the job done right, on time, every time
- An unmatched level of customer service
- The latest technology and tools to get the job done right
Avoid Heating & Cooling Breakdowns With Annual or Semi-Annual Maintenance
Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to ensure that your warranty remains valid. The utility companies recommend twice a year on most system types. We offer annual and semi-annual inspections to identify potential issues before they become expensive problems.
Our air conditioning and heating maintenance experts provide routine maintenance and repair services to all major brands of central air conditioning units. We specialize in diagnosing and repairing all types of air conditioning and heating equipment.
Call Today at (480) 673-8311 to schedule an appointment or request an estimate for your HVAC maintenance.
Areas We Serve
- Apache Junction
- Gold Canyon
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
Heating System Tune-Ups & Repairs
Your heating system is one of the most significant investments you make in your home, so don’t risk its safety and reliability. You may consider replacing it if it stops working, but this isn’t necessarily the most cost-effective option. Properly repairing a system could save you money and give you time to plan for a replacement.
Our technicians will thoroughly evaluate your existing heating system and give you information on repairs vs. replacement. Then you can determine what the best option for you and your family is. Once you decide, we will move quickly to ensure you are back to being comfortable.
Protect yourself against heating breakdowns this winter!
Duct Cleaning & Inspection
Your HVAC system relies on proper ventilation through properly functioning vents. If they become clogged with dust and debris, your system will run inefficiently. Also, if your ducts become blocked, this prevents air from circulating effectively, leading to excessive moisture buildup inside your home.
If you notice any of these signs, contact us immediately. We’ll schedule a visit within 24 hours to inspect your ductwork and clean out any obstructions
10 Common Heating Problems You Should Know About
Heating a home is usually done with gas or electricity and is essential for a complete comfort system. These heat your home and provide comfort and safety. However, there are many signs that your heating system may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Faulty Thermostat: If your thermostat stops working correctly, it will affect the operation of your heating system. Either the thermostat needs replaced or a more significant issue with the equipment.
- Dirty Filter: A dirty filter causes the system to have poor airflow. As a result, your heating system will overheat and cause it to shut down, leading to premature failure of large parts.
- Noise: One of the first signs your furnace needs service is hearing an unusual noise from the unit. That could mean that something is not allowing the system to operate correctly. Other familiar sounds include rattling, grinding, and buzzing.
- Airflow: Poor airflow results from a few different issues, dirt inside the system, poor ductwork, closed registers, dirty filters, and more Any of these will cause the system to perform poorly and lead to system failure.
- Heating: Another sign that your furnace needs service includes a slow response time. When you turn on your heater, do you feel the warmth immediately? If not, one or more of your heating parts is damaged or has failed and needs replaced.
- Short Cycling: A big sign your system needs service. If the unit turns on and off in short cycles, the system needs attention immediately. With a gas furnace, something is stopping the unit from coming on. There could be other issues with electric or heat pumps.
- Refrigerant Leaks: When your heating system is a heat pump and develops leaks, it causes the system to defrost prematurely and frequently. The result? Your heating system will work harder than it should to heat the space.
- Dirt: This is the most common reason any system has issues heating or cooling your home. That leads to the system overworking itself, wearing parts out prematurely, and utility overpayments: dirty coils, blower wheels, flame sensors, secondary heat exchanges, etc.
- Ventilation: Furnace systems need proper ventilation to ensure accurate and safe operation. If something is preventing correct ventilation, contact Kappa-Air Llc.
- Odors: Another sign that your furnace needs repair is if you smell strange odors coming from your vents. That could indicate a problem with your air ducts. Try turning off your furnace and opening the windows if you notice this odor. Then, open the doors to let fresh air into the room. If the smell continues, contact Kapp-Air Llc.