If you need air conditioning repair in Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas, Kappa-Air has been trusted by locals for years. We know our industry, and we have the best technicians to get your air conditioning unit up and running again in no time.
Regardless of whether you’re having issues with your central air conditioning system, ductless AC units, or even heat pumps, we’ll be able to help. We are licensed, bonded, fully insured, and certified to repair and service all types of heating and cooling systems.
Kappa-Air strives to provide the best customer service available.
Experienced Air Conditioning Repair Technicians
With over 15 years of experience, our AC repair specialists have continuously provided exceptional ac repair services while maintaining your ac unit’s reliability standards. The HVAC repair experts at Kappa-Air help keep these standards so that you can always maintain total comfort. If you’re searching for a highly skilled and reliable HVAC repair contractor near Mesa, AZ, and surrounding areas, contact Kappa-Air today!
The Best AC Repair Company
Areas We Serve
- Apache Junction
- Gold Canyon
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs
We understand that sometimes your ac units can be unpredictable. That’s why we offer 24/7 emergency AC repair services. You can count on us to arrive quickly and fix your problem right away. We’ve built our reputation on providing honest advice and great results. We’re committed to helping you stay comfortable throughout the year, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure you’re happy with the job we did.
We take pride in offering superior customer service and dependable repairs. When you call us, you’ll speak directly with a knowledgeable technician who will answer any questions you may have about your HVAC needs. You’ll receive upfront pricing before we begin work, which means there won’t be any surprises when we finish .
About Our AC Repair Rates
If you’re confused about our rates, don’t worry – we’re here to help you out. You can get a free quote for your ac repairs from our website. Just fill out the form, and we’ll send you a quote within minutes.
You can also contact us by phone or text message, and we’ll get back to you with the rates for repairing, replacing, or installing your heating or air conditioning system.
We believe that we’re able to keep your units healthy and that we can schedule regular checkups to ensure proper working conditions.
10 Common Air Conditioning Problems You Should Know About
Many typical problems are associated with air conditioning systems, including malfunctioning parts, improper maintenance, and poor installation. If you notice any of these symptoms, contact a Kappa-Air ac repair contractor immediately.
- Faulty Thermostat: If your thermostat stops working correctly, it will affect the operation of your air conditioner system. Either the thermostat needs replaced or there is a more significant issue with the equipment.
- Dirty Filter: A dirty filter causes the system to have poor airflow. As a result, your air conditioner must work harder to keep you comfortable, leading to premature system failure.
- Noisy or Clogged Drain: If your drain is clogged, this could lead to water damage in your ceiling. In addition, if your drain is noisy, something inside the drainpipe is causing the noise. We will clear any debris stuck in the drain to fix this problem.
- Dirty or Blocked Coils: If your coils become blocked with dirt and debris, it will reduce the efficiency of your air conditioner system. That will make the system run longer and hard and lead to utility overpayment and unforeseen breakdowns.
- Low Refrigerant Level: If your system runs but doesn’t seem to cool the home down well, this could be due to low freon. That will lead to longer run times and more significant components to fail.
- Refrigerant Leaks: When your system develops leaks, it causes moisture buildup within your home. The result? Your air conditioner unit will work harder than it should to cool down the space.
- Unbalanced Freon Levels: If your freon levels aren’t balanced, it will affect the flow of freon throughout your system. That will lead to uneven cooling, longer run times, and poor cooling throughout your house. You should call an air conditioner repair expert to fix this properly.
- Broken Compressor: The compressor is the heart of the cooling system. If your compressor stops working, it will stop cooling the home. Call an expert to help you get the job done to solve this problem.
- Overheating System: If your air conditioner keeps shutting off from overheating, it could be due to something as simple as low freon, a part failure or dirt. If you see any, contact our HVAC repair professionals right away.
- Damaged Coils: If your coils are damaged, it can cause the air conditioner to overheat. For this reason, you need to repair if possible or replace the damaged coils with new ones.