Welcome To

Kappa-Air, LLC

Kappa-Air is a professional HVAC company located in Mesa, Arizona and services the surrounding area. With over 15 years of experience, our technicians are proficient in air conditioning and heating repair and installation.

Air Conditioning

  • AC Repair
  • AC Installation
  • AC Maintenance


  • Heating Repair
  • Heating Maintenance

Indoor Air Quality

Indoor air quality services will improve your home/business’ safety by ensuring your HVAC system distributes clean, healthy air throughout.

About Us

KAPPA-AIR is a family-owned and operated company dedicated to customer service at an affordable price. We treat your home as if it was our own and like you are a part of the family. Our job is to educate you on your heating and cooling system so you can make an informed decision that best suits your home and family’s needs. We provide high-quality parts and quality work at affordable pricing. We back our work with a one-year no-hassle guarantee. If you have been looking for the right heating and cooling company, all we ask for is 1% of your trust so we can earn the other 99%. We can’t wait to become your service provider for all your heating and cooling needs. Please call us with any questions at (480) 673-8311.

Service Area

Kappa-Air services the entire Mesa area as well as:

  • Apache Junction
  • Buckeye
  • Chandler
  • Gilbert
  • Glendale
  • Gold Canyon
  • Mesa
  • Peoria
  • Phoenix
  • Queen Creek
  • San Tan Valley
  • Scottsdale
  • Tempe

Contact us

Feel Free to Contact us for Any Consult Reason